Dept Holding NL
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for an internationally-minded Paralegal to provide legal support to our global legal team. The successful candidate will report to the General Counsel based in Amsterdam and support the global legal team on a wide range of global legal matters within Dept and its affiliate companies.
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers and makers who work passionately for a wide range of clients every day, such as Bol.com, Netflix, Chocomel, Converse, and many others. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We enjoy working with talented experts but are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit; someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage and will cheers with us on Friday afternoon to a successful week.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Support Dept’s in-house legal team on day to day legal matters and compliance projects, including preparation of (basic) agreements for customary business engagements, coordination of legalisation of documents and assembling of signatures, and organisation and maintenance of corporate records;
- Assist with managing international subsidiaries, directors and officers’ information, corporate record-keeping, annual account filings, governance policies, and compliance processes;
- Assist in global subsidiary contract management, maintenance and tracking of key contract terms;
- Provide commercially focused legal support concerning Data Privacy and other international regulations, compliance and corporate governance matters;
- Respond to requests for information and documents from our internal and external auditors, external counsel, regulators, internal business partners, and other internal or external partners;
- Keep the legal archive and company registers up to date and accurate.
- Have fluency in both English and Dutch (speaking and writing);
- Must be an extremely well organized individual who works well with a cohesive team and effectively communicates the status and developments of the tasks assigned to you;
- Work with a keen eye on quality and checks to ensure flawless execution and administration;
- Have the ability to effectively prioritize work by understanding competing priorities and make appropriate judgments regarding relative importance, and delegate where necessary;
- Have experience in working with Legisway (Effects) is considered a plus;
- Have a Bachelor's (or higher) Degree in Law or Business (HBO level as a minimum);
- Have +/- two years of relevant experience, ideally in an international corporate law firm setting or prior in-house experience;
- Are flexible to work outside regular office hours if needed;
- Are available 24-40 hours per week.
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31682053432