We are looking for a MuleSoft Engineer for our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Veenendaal (all locations are possible).
At Dept we are looking for an experienced MuleSoft Engineer, who can build integrations, API gateways, connectors, ETL, and other data flow orchestrations on the MuleSoft platform. You will be part of our Tech Engineering team and be responsible for MuleSoft solutions, in which we integrate public facing experience and e-commerce platforms with the systems that live the technical landscape of our clients.
After all, integrations are an essential part of the digital transformations at our clients. By building and implementing software components from MuleSoft you have a lot of impact on processes that occur within the landscape. That's why you are an expert with Hybrid Integration Platforms such as MuleSoft but are also familiar with other modern iPaaS platforms.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Takeaway, Jumbo, Rabobank and Goudsmit. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 3 years of experience with MuleSoft development such as Mule ESB and Mule API Management;
- Having experience with other platforms like Apigee, Azure APIM, AWS API gateway, Kong (plus);
- Experience with iPaaS providers such as Tibco, Outsystems (plus);
- Experience with Integration Architecture concepts, such as API-Led, SOAP, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON Services;
- Have experience with integration patterns like one way sync, bi-directional sync, data aggregation, API Gateway pattern, API Management;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!