Medior/Senior IT Support Specialist
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Medior/ Senior IT Support Specialist who dares to be a little different.
We don’t have a standard IT infrastructure. We don’t have servers, no domain, no GPO’s and actually we don’t have a System administrator.
What we have is Google Workplace, Dropbox, Slack, Atlassian, a lot of SAAS applications and a WiFi network with more than 1500 Mac and Windows users all over the world. And we trust you to keep all of this running.
As a member of the Global Service Desk team in Skopje you will support qualified specialists from our sister agencies across Europe and the US with their daily tasks.
You will have the keys to our vault with all our digital toys and will combine high level standards and technology to maintain and develop our IT support processes.
You will help us expand the team to support and maintain our cloud environment.
Your development will always be our focus, and we will provide all the necessary education, training materials, knowledge transfer and support.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have experience with Google Workplace, Dropbox, Microsoft Office Suite, and widely used Web services;
- Have advanced knowledge of Windows, macOS, Linux;
- Have advanced knowledge of IT hardware and networking;
- Have experience with monitoring tools and basic troubleshooting concepts;
- Have knowledge of the advanced concepts of licensing, security and organization;
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud platform (experience with other cloud platforms would be a plus!);
- Have experience with Atlassian suite (would be a plus!);
- Have perfect understanding of the public DNS service;
- Have basic knowledge of DevOps tooling;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.