Medior SEA Consultant
For our offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam (both are possible) we are looking for a SEA Consultant who, through a smart combination of advertising channels and tooling, can boost the results of your customer.
As a Medior SEA Consultant you help our customers to develop and increase their online business. You translate objectives into a rock-solid strategy in which the advertising (SEA) campaigns and social media you implement are smart. You set up campaigns, analyze results and make adjustments where necessary. You are constantly automating your campaigns, you follow the latest trends and you are at the forefront of innovation. With the help of training courses, among other things, you are constantly growing in the role of consultant. You do not only run campaigns, you are really a business partner of our customers.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of clients, such as Polaroid, Brooks, Arla, Adyen, IFAW en Vacanceselect. We prefer the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Have graduated from a college / university education;
- Have at least 2 years of experience with SEA, Google Analytics and social media advertising;
- Preferably have experience on the digital agency side;
- Are analytical, flexible and can work independently;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Can present complex results in a clear and understandable language.
- An open company culture;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- The possibility to work 4 days a week;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pension scheme;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits including; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.