Service PHP Developer
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Service PHP Developer who can help us support requests from our clients and maintain our existing solutions in the smartest way possible. Someone who can switch gears quickly and can ensure continuous service delivery.
As a Service PHP Developer, you will cooperate closely with our team in the Netherlands on maintaining our global clients platforms. We are looking for someone who is flexible, an individual with a proactive approach and a quick learner who can pick up work independently and work on multiple projects at a time. Technology is transforming fast and that is why we need someone who is eager and motivated, and someone who also enjoys communicating with clients, advising and pitching them the best solutions.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of global clients! Yes, we are eager to welcome the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a relevant education and/or trainings in the IT field;
- Have at least 3 years of experience at a project based company;
- Have experience with ticketing system and JIRA Service Desk,
- Have knowledge of PHP and you are familiar with Drupal 7 or 8, WordPress and more;
- Ability to work independently to develop solutions;
- Like to communicate with clients and you work proactively;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.