Medior Front-end Developer
Design & Technology NL
For our office in Veenendaal, we are looking for a Medior Frontend Developer who has experience with various JS frameworks and JS design patterns.
As a Medior Frontend Developer, you apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers all around the world. Together with your team, you will create and deliver quality applications for our global clients, creating the best solutions which you would translate to the perfect end result. You will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile brands. You will ensure that mobile-first, accessible and high performing websites are built and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace.
You will work in an amazing team that is young, ambitious and professional. With this bunch of creatives, we work with clients like Aegon, Eneco, Kempen, BPD and ABN AMRO.Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Think and work at HBO/University of Applied Science (higher professional education) level or higher;
- Has experience with ReactJS and JS design patterns;
- Are proficient with HTML and CSS and are comfortable writing JS;
- Have experience or awareness of task runners like Gulp or Webpack and using source control (GIT);
- Are familiar with API architecture;
- Look beyond your own field of expertise and therefore makes a clear mark on every end product;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32