Medior DevOps Engineer
For our offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, we are looking for a Medior DevOps Engineer who can build the best platforms for our clients and project teams and can maintain our existing solutions in the smartest way possible. Someone who can switch gears quickly and knows how to come up with automatic workflows to help our teams to accelerate in their work. Someone who lifts up the quality standards.
As a Medior DevOps Engineer, you search together with your colleagues for the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You manage the development and Continuous Integration of platforms on the .Net and PHP stack with your Ops – team colleagues. You work closely with our Data Science team to build the best platforms for our clients. You know how to create long-term simplicity and automate so your team can deliver quality to our clients. Technology is transforming fast and that is why we are looking for someone who is eager and motivated to work and experiment with new techniques.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as O’Neill, Birkenstock, Playmobil and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week.
- Have an IT bachelor’s degree;
- Have a minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience at an agency or a project based company;
- Have an affinity for web technology;
- Have the ambition to work with project teams on the .Net and PHP stack;
- Has experience in automating processes with fitting technologies;
- Have the ambition to take ownership of API management proposition and/or commerce proposition;
- Are driven to learn new skills;
- Are eager to work closely with our clients at Dept and client sites;
- Have experience with Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure;
- Have experience with DevOps tooling for CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring;
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Feel responsible for the end product;
- Can proudly tell us about your projects;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Mastery of both English and Dutch;
- An open and ‘work hard, play hard’ culture;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Training opportunities;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card or a company car;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Great get-togethers;
- An unforgettable annual company excursion;
- Competitive financial compensation.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.