For our M&A team we are looking for an M&A Manager that can help us to further build Dept as a global digital agency.
As our M&A Manager you are going to work together closely with our current M&A Manger. Together you will search for new agencies on multiple continents that want to join Dept and grow with us to become a global player. You will oversee the whole M&A process; from mapping out the diverse, international markets and targets to (right after) the actual transaction and everything in between. As the pivot in our international expansion you will move between the investment team of our shareholder and the Dept management team.
During the transaction you will oversee the different due diligence advisors and you will make commercial analysis and considerations. Thereafter you will negotiate the transaction documents and you will model and structure the investments we do. For Dept is is majorly important that a newly aquired party integrates well within Dept. Therefore your work doesn’s necessarily stop after the ink of the signatures has dried up. For a large part you will become responsible for the success of our expansion. This is a role that has a great deal of challenges connected to it!
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. From national to international start- to scale-ups like New10 and indigo to the biggers Dutch and international accounts, like bol.com, Beiersdorf and Bose. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have an university degree like a Master in Finance or another relevant education;
- Have 3-5 years of working experience in transaction services, corporate finance and/or M&A or management consultancy;
- Have excellent analytical and intellectual skills, next to that you are an excellent communicator;
- Are independent, responsible, full of initiative and driven to accelerate Dept’s growth in an entrepreneurial way;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English. Additional language skills are a huge plus.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful offices in Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Healthy and tasty food
- Bootcamp trainings
- Friday drinks/open bar
- Legendary team outings
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses and all that stuff
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,200 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.