M&A Manager APAC
Dept Holding NL
For our M&A team we are looking for an M&A Manager for the APAC region that can help us to further build Dept as a global digital agency.
As our M&A Manager APAC you are going to work together closely with our current M&A Managers for the US and EMEA. Together, you will search for new agencies that want to join Dept and grow with us to become a global leader in our industry. You will oversee the whole M&A process for acquisitions in the APAC region; from mapping out the market and finding targets to executing the actual transaction and everything in between. As the pivot in our international expansion you will liaise the investment team of our shareholder Carlyle and the Dept Board.
During the transaction you will oversee the different due diligence advisors and you will make commercial analysis and considerations. Thereafter you will negotiate the transaction documents and you will model and structure the investments we do. For Dept it is very important that a newly acquired party integrates well within Dept. Therefore your work doesn’t necessarily stop after the ink of the signatures has dried up. For a large part you will become responsible for the success of our expansion. This is a role that has a great deal of challenges connected to it.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global projects. We are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a fit with Dept with the Dept culture. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have an university degree like a Master in Finance or another relevant education;
- Have 4-7 years of working experience in M&A, corporate finance, transaction services and/or or management consultancy
- Has knowledge of the APAC region and/or experience with working in or with the APAC region;
- Have excellent analytical and intellectual skills, next to that you are an excellent communicator;
- Combine a hands-on mentality with strong organisational skills with resilience when deadlines are under pressure;
- Are independent, accountable, full of initiative and driven to accelerate Dept’s growth in an entrepreneurial way;
- Are fluent in English.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the world;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses and all that good stuff
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp : 06 82 05 34 32