Learning and Development Specialist
For our People & Culture Team, we are looking for an ambitious new colleague with a passion for Learning and Development who wants to work within a fast-growing, international organisation.
As an L&D Specialist in the People & Culture Team, you will work closely with our Business Teams and People & Culture colleagues to provide Depsters with the best possible learning experience in their day to day job. As development is an important part of our culture, we aim to enable everyone to get the best out of themselves every day. In this role, you will be able to contribute to that.
In the role of L&D Specialist, you will be responsible for the Learning and Development program in NL. Your main objective will be creating new learning programs and further developing existing programs, with a focus on leadership development, DE&I and craftsmanship. You will work closely with the Business Teams and external partners to ensure that the programs are fitting the needs of our Depsters. You will also be involved in People & Culture projects with regard to Talent and Performance Management. Furthermore, you will be the lead of a part time L&D Assistant, who is responsible for the planning of our programs and other administrative L&D tasks.
We’re always looking for opportunities to optimise processes and expand our L&D offer so there is a lot of room to bring your ideas to the table!
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award-winning and straight-up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have experience in the L&D workfield;
- Are punctual, proactive, have a positive attitude and can work independently;
- Have preferably a background in Human Resource Management or Organizational Psychology;
- Can bring your fresh thinking and energy to the team with a can-do mentality;
- Communicate clearly and take ownership over your actions;
- Master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food when you work from one of our offices;
- Free Bootcamp training once a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organisations need.