Lead (Senior) SRE Engineer
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Lead (Senior) who will be responsible for the SRE team. Within this role you will steer the team and also work alongside the team, helping them out with complex challenges and guiding them into the right direction.
We are looking for someone who can switch gears quickly and is not afraid to switch between different projects. Someone who lifts up the quality standards.
You already have a lot of experience in the field and want to take the next step in your career. You understand how 24×7 operations work and the philosophy behind it. You have a wide experience when it comes to cloud technology and be able to support all of your team members.
You work closely with our business teams aboard to help operate and maintain the best platforms for our clients worldwide. You know how to create long-term simplicity and automate so your team can deliver quality to our clients. You have a SRE mindset since keeping the platforms up and running is the biggest priority and you know how to handle pager duty. Technology is transforming fast and that is why we are looking for someone who is eager and motivated to innovate and takes a leading role in taking the team to a next level.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as ProRail, Jumbo, Jotun, TakeAway, ControlRisks and more! Yes, we are eager to welcome the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have an IT bachelor’s degree mindset;
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a (DevOps) engineer;
- Have experience in automating processes with fitting technologies like Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM, Ansible, etc.
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure (experience with other cloud platforms is a plus!);
- Have experience with DevOps tooling like CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring;
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Are driven to learn new skills;
- Are eager to work closely with our clients at Dept and sometimes at client sites;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Speak English fluently.
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
- New and modern office near the city square.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.