Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
For our offices in Amsterdam (or Rotterdam), we are looking for a Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer who wants to build e-commerce sites for world-famous brands.
As a Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking e-commerce solutions for our customers. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand. Our junior, medior and senior developers see you as the go to person when it comes to any technical questions. You will lead a technical team on a variety of projects for high profile B2C brands. You will join the best minds at Dept that work every day for a wide range of customers such as Bugaboo, Etos, Gant, Weber, Gall & Gall and many others.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Are a skilled software engineer who has at least 5 years of experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud;
- You have experience with leading projects developing top notch e-commerce websites with multiple integrations with 3rd party systems for payments, warehousing, product information, etc.;
- Are comfortable with process modelling and software architecture;
- Have an advantage if you have relevant experience within the agency world;
- Have a good experience with web technologies like HTML, CSS, AJAX, and JQUERY;
- Have SFRA experience and understand how to use it;
- Have experience with MVC design pattern;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for a lease car;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your CV to 06 824 42 120!