Lead PHP Developer
For our Amsterdam and Rotterdam office, we are looking for a Lead PHP Developer who has been involved in a lot of amazing PHP projects and knows how to help a client the best.
As Lead PHP Developer, you know that there is often more than one solution to a problem. With your expertise, you look for that one solution that is best for our client. And you are able to explain in plain language why this is the best solution for them. And you are also a mentor to the other developers. As an experienced PHP developer, you will use your firm Drupal knowledge to identify and implement solutions for our client. As well as working on your own tasks and projects, you’ll work together with front-end developers and designers in an integrated scrum team, picking up various projects in a sprint. Together we make the most special things. You will work in an amazing team that is young, ambitious and professional. With this bunch of creatives, you will work for clients like JBL, Philips, FrieslandCampina, Nationale-Nederlanden, Rabobank, TomTom and many more.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Are at least senior to lead level; 5+ years of work experience on projects;
- Have experience and are comfortable with both Drupal 7/8 and WordPress as a CMS;
- Have demonstrable experience with Laravel and/or Symphony to build solid API’s;
- Have some experience with building and leading a team;
- Are focused on quality assurance;
- Have a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and are eager to learn with a drive to grow;
- Have experience with working for a digital agency;
- Are analytically strong;
- Have a team player mindset, good communications skills and good command of English;
- Shows initiative;
- Finds problems especially when they are very complex; / Are able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalised solutions to customer based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Amsterdam/central Rotterdam;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, a NS Business-Card and all that stuff;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.