Lead Front-end Developer
For our Rotterdam and Amsterdam office, we are looking for a Lead Front-End developer who, through years of experience with front-end development, knows what works, and what works even better. Someone that can successfully transform the dream design of our clients into a well-functioning platform.
As a Lead Front-End developer, you apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand. Our junior, medior and senior developers see you as both the go to person when it comes to any technical questions. You will manage a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will ensure that mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high performing websites are built and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace. Finally, you’ll guarantee that the client Technical Wiki’s are kept up to date and you will continuously strive to improve your craft.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have more than 7 years of relevant work experience, including agency experience;
- Think and work at HBO/University of Applied Science (higher professional education) level or higher;
- Have an extreme attention for detail and strive for perfection;
- Have experience with leading projects;
- Are proficient with HTML and CSS and are comfortable writing JS;
- Are a SASS expert and have experience with a CSS method, such as BEM;
- Have experience or awareness of taskrunners like Gulp or Webpack and using source control (GIT);
- Are able to translate creative ideas and mockups into interactive prototypes;
- Are familiar with API architecture;
- Can tell us everything about the latest developments within front-end development;
- Look beyond your own field of expertise and therefore makes a clear mark on every end product;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pension scheme contribution;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Training opportunities;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Great get-togethers;
- An unforgettable annual Dept Festival;
- Competitive financial compensation.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!