Key Account Director
Dept Holding NL
As a Key Account Director you oversee the relationship of the company's most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key clients by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with clients whom Dept services their 360 proposition (data, tech & creative). You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
You will work with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients like Patagonia, Google, Otrium, Bol.com and Gant. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have a full understanding of key clients’ needs and business objectives. Prioritizing and managing clients’ expectations across all digital projects
- Driving and delivering flawless client service by maintaining exceptional relationships with key decision makers.
- Responsible for effective and efficient (internal) communication to deliver quality and client happiness. Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal team(s)
- Deliver a yearly growth and attack plan based on targets.
- Research and pursue opportunities for client growth
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- Being able to manage a team with different expertises to service the client in the best way possible
- 10+ years of digital experience and a proven track record of (target driven) account management experience
- A solid understanding of the overall dynamics of the digital industry (digital marketing principles, web development, measurement and analytics, internet technology, UI/UX, content strategy, brand strategy and positioning, campaigns and 360 brand communication etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Someone who is able to “connect-the-dots” across channels and touchpoints internally as externally
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude.
- Master in problem-solving and negotiation without direct supervision and/or direction
- Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32