Junior Test Engineer
For our office in Amsterdam/Rotterdam/Veenendaal (any of the locations is an option!), we are looking for a Junior Test Engineer who wants to help us ensure our software developers continuously deliver high-quality work to our customers.
After we teach you everything we know about quality assurance, you will be the most critical judge to our developers. As a Junior Test Engineer you will review and analyse requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood. Your role will be to conduct quality testing on projects and issues across a range of mobile, tablet and desktop platforms, so we can offer our clients high quality products.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Are passionate about quality assurance;
- Have some experience with manual testing – would be a plus!
- Are ambitious and eager to learn and you have an analytical mind;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Have high communication skills and enjoy working with people;
- Are independent, curious, flexible and accurate;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.