Junior Salesforce Administrator
Are you a junior Salesforce Administrator who would like to work within a fast-growing global agency? We are looking for a Junior Salesforce Admin to help us to create the best digital agency in the world.
You, together with the internal Dept Salesforce team – will be maintaining and developing the internal Salesforce org. For that, you will be asked to automate complex business processes, create reports and dashboards and train and support users on Salesforce. This is done to support the global sales and marketing organisation to work efficiently and effectively while keeping an eye on their successes and customer relationships
We are a young company, and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as Adidas, Steelseries, Takeaway.com, bol.com, Samsung and Indigo. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have 1+ years of experience in implementing or maintaining a Salesforce org
- Can solve problems via analysis
- Have an excellent academic background
- Have data management abilities
- Are comfortable with training users
- Can have experience with creating report and dashboard creation
- Have edge if you have the ability or ambition to code using lighting components and/or APEX
- Have an edge if you have a Salesforce Administrator or Developer Certificate
- Are familiar with Automation tools like Flow & Process Builder
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.