Junior DevOps Engineer
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer who can help us build the best platforms for our clients and project teams, and maintain our existing solutions in the smartest way possible. Someone who can switch gears quickly and knows how to come up with automatic workflows to help our teams accelerate in their work. Someone who lifts up the quality standards.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with our team in the Netherlands on creating the best solutions and setting up CI/CD pipelines on various platforms. Your biggest priority will be keeping the platforms up and running, so you also need to know how to handle pager duty. Technology is transforming fast and that is why we are looking for someone who is eager and motivated to innovate and takes a leading role in taking the team to a next level.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as ProRail, Jumbo, Jotun, TakeAway, ControlRisks and more! Yes, we are eager to welcome the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have an IT bachelor’s degree mindset;
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, SysAdmin or Developer;
- Experience in automating processes with fitting technologies like Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM and Ansible would be a plus;
- Experience with DevOps tooling like CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring would be a plus;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (or any other cloud platform) would be a plus;
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Are driven to learn new skills;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Speak English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.