Full Stack Developer – Node.js
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who masters NodeJS!
As a Full Stack Developer, you apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers all around the world. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both your team and the client will effortlessly understand. You will cooperate closely with our team in the Netherlands on creating and delivering quality applications for our global clients such as Van Gogh Museum, Bol.com, Bugaboo, Aegon and more, creating the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will ensure that mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high performing websites are built and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have an IT bachelor’s degree mindset;
- Have at least 3 years of experience;
- Have experience with relational and non-relational database;
- Are proficient with semantic HTML and CSS and are comfortable writing Typescript;
- Are a SASS expert and have experience with a CSS conventions, such as BEM;
- Have experience or awareness of task runners like Gulp or Webpack and using source control (GIT);
- Have experience with API design and familiar with API architecture;
- Look beyond your own field of expertise and therefore makes a clear mark on every end product;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.