IT Project Manager
Dept Holding NL
at Dept, we are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager Internal IT & Infrastructure who will be a critical member of the team helping to build and operate world class IT support and infrastructure.
As a Project Manager Internal IT & Infrastructure, you work closely with our internal IT Support, Operations and Hospitality teams, and with other various business teams. You make sure Dept is ready to use a best-of-breed SaaS toolbelt on a global scale. You help with the onboarding of new users, set up operation processes and govern the IT tool belt and IT infrastructures for local offices. Your job will be to facilitate processes which support these goals on a global scale.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of world class clients. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have (technical) knowledge of relevant IT environments and setups;
- Know how to work with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) tool belt, such as Google Workspace, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Atlassian Suite, Slack and so on;
- Have a good technical understanding of various hardware;
- Are able to operate independently for most of the time;
- Are able to explain or present technical (complex) issues or choices to a non-technical audience;
- Like to work in an international environment;
- Have good communication, stakeholder and management skills;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32