Internship Strategist – Brand & Advertising
For our office in Amsterdam we are looking for interns to strengthen our Brand & Advertising Strategy team and make our work even better.
Please note that we are looking for working internships (‘meewerkstage’) and not graduation internships (‘afstudeerstage’). Additionally, to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As a strategy intern you will assist the Strategy team by:
- researching consumer trends and behaviour,
- analysing the competitors of our clients,
- finding creative inspiration and insights from various sources.
We are looking for analytical, curious, and creative minds. Ability to see patterns and get a quick grasp of markets, data, or creative work is key. We greatly value you having a wide interest in all things cultural; from music to fashion to tech.
You will work within an ambitious team of strategists who are constantly working to not only help our clients, but also fight to keep raising the bar for Dept. This requires a critical and creative mind, but above all a positive attitude.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Converse, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind (working no-bullshit radar), dares to step into the spotlight and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are a senior student (3rd year or up) looking for a working internship for at least 4 days per week for a minimum of 6 months;
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- Are analytical, curious, and creative;
- Have great affinity with culture, social media, business, technology;
- Have at least basic experience with Keynote/Powerpoint/Google Slides and Excel/Google Sheets.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organisations need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.