For our office in Amsterdam/Rotterdam (both possible) we are looking for a Recruiter who wants to take the next step in the recruitment profession.
Note: To be eligible for this internship you must live and study in the Netherlands.
As a Recruiter you have already gained your first recruitment experience. You have an open mind and smart way of communicating, with which you easily bind people to yourself, and to Dept. Within this role you are responsible for finding and placing the best freelance digital professionals. You have the ambition to grow within the recruitment profession, and you want to build the best teams for Dept's clients. With your commercial insight, knowledge of sourcing, recruitment channels, and experience with candidates, you match the best freelance developers, digital marketers and designers on the right projects within Dept. We work with a flexible layer of freelancers who are regularly deployed on our projects. The deadlines can be short and the pressure can be high. This will not get you warm, but it will ensure that you can get the best out of yourself!
We are a young company and the brightest minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as Bugaboo, Bol.com, Eneco and Takeaway. We prefer to get the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who is not afraid to learn, inspire and strive for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, who dares to take the stage, and who toasts a successful week with us on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Have a completed HBO or WO education;
- Have about 1 year of experience in Recruitment;
- Are ambitious and motivated to become a top Recruiter;
- Get energy from sourcing the perfect candidate and have experience with this;
- Have a feeling for the right culture fit between a company such as Dept and the candidate;
- Have a commercial attitude and excel in your way of communicating;
- Are result-oriented and fit in with our network and working method;
- Are structured and can you organize well? Great!
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,500 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.