For our team in Rotterdam/Amsterdam we are looking for an ambitious, inquisitive and talented intern who wants to learn all the tricks of the recruitment profession.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As a recruitment intern you support the recruitment team in recruiting the best and best new colleagues, you are responsible for the organization of campus recruitment events and you have the opportunity to gain recruitment experience within the digital industry. We are looking for a creative, social student who is very strong in communication, and a little result-oriented. You will support our campus recruiter in finding the best interns for different roles, ranging from designers to developers and from data scientists to account managers. Next to that you will also take on the more administrative tasks in the team. Scheduling interviews, managing the career inbox and replying to whatsapp applications. All in all, there is loads to learn during this internship.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But, also someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Studying Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology or a comparable study;
- Want to learn what digital professionals do and are interested in understanding job profiles such as UX Design, Front-end, Back-end, Content, Product Management and Marketing;
- Are result-oriented and fit our network and working method;
- Are structured and can organize well;
- Are proactive, social and independent;
- Masters the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Has an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Are available full-time from September 2021 for 4 or 5 days per week for a duration of 5-6 months.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,500 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!