Internship Programme Management Support
For our Global Programme Management team we are looking for an ambitious student who is extremely enthusiastic about all things related to processes, systems, change management and people.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
Does being highly organised come naturally to you and would you like to learn everything you need to know about guiding a project from A to Z and bringing it to a successful conclusion? Then this internship could be perfect for you! You will work closely with our Global Programme management team and will support you in starting, planning, monitoring and delivering high-quality programmes for the internal global organisation.
What does a workday look like for a programme manager intern? You start with a stand-up meeting with the team members of the project that you’re working on. After this, you will assist the project team with some administrative tasks like working out the planning and preparing presentation slides.
Due to the development that you go through during your internship, you will understand the needs of the programme management team towards the end of your internship and you will know how to put complex matters on paper in a structured way.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Converse, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But also, someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind, dares to step into the spotlight and push the boundaries and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are good at planning & organizing and are very result-oriented;
- Are studying HBO Business IT & Management, Economics, HR or similar;
- Have an affinity with systems, tools & processes
- Are fluent in English language;
- Are interested in project management process, tools, and ways of working;
- Can adapt easily and quickly learn new skills when needed for a project;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Find it satisfying to bring order out of chaos;
- Enjoy a really great to-do list or get excited about Excel formulas;
- Are available from September 2021 for a minimum of 4 days a week, for a duration of 5-6 months.
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,500 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!