Internship Marketing & Communication
For our team in Rotterdam or Amsterdam we are looking for an ambitious student to support our other marketing maniacs in their ongoing work.
Please note: For this role, we are looking for someone with a fluent level of Dutch and English language.
As an intern in the marketing team, you do a lot of everything. You set up the best campaigns with ease, shake up the most hilarious social media posts and enjoy managing projects. We are looking for an intern who wants to learn the tricks of the digital marketing profession within our in-house marketing team. You are interested in digital marketing, data, and want to learn more about marketing automation, website analysis and creating social media and advertising campaigns.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be managing Dept's social channels and working closely with many different people in the team to gather all the needed assets. Next to that, you will set up advertising campaigns through LinkedIn and Google Ads and analyse the performance through Google Analytics. And last but not least, you will be in contact with other countries' local marketing teams to set up marketing automation assets like newsletters in Pardot.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Have excellent project management skills
- Have worked with google analytics;
- Are a student in a field such as Marketing, Communications or Commercial Economics;
- Works in a structured manner and with an analytical and critical view;
- Have command of English and Dutch language;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Available full-time from September 2021.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,500 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!