Are you an enthusiastic MBO level 4 or HBO Bachelor year 2 or 3 student in the financial direction, and do you want to do an internship at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe? Then we are looking for you! We have a place in our international finance team in Rotterdam to teach a motivated future professional the tricks of the trade. We are looking for an MBO student who is available minimum 3 days a week.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As an intern in the finance team you learn from colleagues, but especially from the things you do yourself. And there are a lot of them. We are not a large, unwieldy organization where you constantly perform the same job. We prefer to use you for everything! You will be guided by our top finance professionals and the focus will initially be on administrative work. These activities are good for your development in the field of accounting, cash management and your English development in the field of finance. We offer you an ideal workplace to expand your knowledge and work experience during your studies..
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are punctual, proactive, can work independently and understand how debit & credit works;
- Are either in your last year of MBO level 4 in a financial direction or in your second or third year of HBO bachelor;
- Takes responsibility for your duties and activities;
- Communicates clearly, completely and on time;
- Masters the English language in word and writing;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Has an affinity with the services that Dept provides;
- Are available minimum 3 days per week – preferably 4-5 days per week.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
For more information, see the page over Dept Campus.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!