Internship Design & Marketing
Dept Holding NL
For our office in Rotterdam, we are looking for an ambitious student to support our other marketing maniacs in their ongoing work.
As the Design intern in the marketing team, you work hard on the visual representation and growth of the Dept brand. You can easily create the coolest social images and motions and throw up the coolest invitations for our annual festival. You are hands-on, practical and broadly oriented. Your creations can shine in a digital context, and you are quick to think outside the box with your design ideas. You don’t shy away from design programs like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma, Sketch, Keynote and WordPress. Don’t worry if you’re not experienced with all of them; as long as you’re eager to learn; we’ll make sure to get you up to speed!
As a design intern, you’re the go-to person for our global marketing team in terms of design. You collaborate closely with Depsters from Germany, United Kingdom and many other countries. Our culture is open and friendly, so get ready to connect with many international Depsters. You make creative designs for our events and social campaigns and make our Depsters happy by creating an internal magazine every month. You will work closely together with the other interns from the marketing team, and you will get the opportunity to explore your interests and talents. Of course, we’ll be there to guide you along the way!
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award-winning agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But, also someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship, you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
- Have an affinity with social media and digital campaigns;
- Have command of the English language;
- Are a student in a study focused on Design, but also including or combining a direction such as Communications or Commercial Economics;
- Has a creative mindset and can also be very critical;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have great communication skills;
- Like to work with deadlines and can keep up using your great organisational skills;
- Available full-time from February 2022.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies.
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.