Internship Content Marketing
For our team in Rotterdam we are looking for an ambitious student who thinks in content in all shapes and sizes, online and offline.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As a Content Marketing & Communication intern, you will be part of the marketing team of one of the fastest growing digital agencies worldwide. Content plays an incredibly important role in this. Because from white papers that dive into depth to press releases with the right media and writing sharp social copy; it's all about reaching the right audiences and profiling our brand. But with your writing skills and calls to actions, that will be alright. What about that mistake at the beginning of this paragraph? Of course you have already spotted them.
So what could your day look like? Everyday, there will be new ways in which you can work your creative writing magic. You might start with drafting up some marvellous social copies and newsletter content. Then, you get in touch with a client or colleague to brief you on a project, so that you can create a thought leading article or incredible client case. Your colleague from the UK may have written a cool piece on Artificial Intelligence that you think would be great for the Dutch market as well, so you propose to translate it and make it fit for NL. Wow, another day flew by just like that!
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Converse, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are following a study in Journalism, Communication or similar;
- Have excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- Have incredible writing skills and want to develop them even further;
- Have an affinity with and interest in social media, digital trends and digital campaigns;
- Has a creative mindset, but can also be very critical and accurate;
- Are proactive and enjoy taking responsibility for your own tasks or projects;
- Can't wait to learn the ins and outs of a large digital agency;
- Available 4-5 days a week from September 2021 for a duration of 5-6 months.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,500 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.