Internship Account Management
For our team in Amsterdam we are looking for a future Account Manager who wants to learn everything in the field of Brand and Advertising.
Please Note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands
During this Account Management Internship you will work within our Brand and Advertising team, where you will support the team by dealing with the operational elements of the job. Such as working on events with marketing, proactive sales and lead generation, helping with press releases and administration, and much more. All this with the aim of growing our business. We expect you to have a passion for commercial activities and would like to develop it further. Do you already have experience with working at a creative/digital agency? That is a bonus!
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Converse, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But also, someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind, dares to step into the spotlight and push the boundaries and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon..
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Helping out and supporting the team with the strategy and execution of our lead generation plans vs. KPIs;
- Assist in New Business and pitching processes;
- Helping out and supporting the account’s team in the management of current clients in different steps/products of the process;
- Helping out and supporting the team with international marketing activities for Brand & Advertising.
- Are you doing your HBO or WO study, which focuses on business growth, commercial activities or another relevant study;
- Are available minimum 4 days per week, from September 2021 for a duration of 5-6 months;
- Have experience with and/or understanding of digital/creative agencies (a big plus!);
- Are communicative, analytical, flexible and independent;
- Have an affinity with technology, social media and advertising;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Are proactive with digital and online communication, especially whilst working remotely during COVID-19.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,500 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!