Internship 3D Motion Design
Design & Technology NL
We are looking for a versatile 3D Motion Design intern who understands what it takes to bring a static design to life. An intern with a creative mind ready to give our 3D Motion team in our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam an extra push. We promise you won’t feel like you’re stuck on the set of a boring sitcom or a dusty office from the 80s. Why don’t you come see for yourself?
During this internship, you will hit the ground running like you’re the Usain Bolt of 3D and motion design. We’ll give you all the attention, feedback, GIFs and high fives that you need to grow into a professional that stands out. We’ll make sure you can reach your full potential. At the end of your internship, you’ll have a ton of experience in this field and working with A-list clients. Oh, and a portfolio that blows everyone away of course.
As a 3D Motion Intern at Dept, the customer is your number one. Besides nice colleagues and the endless stream of snacks. We work with big, interesting customers, including bol.com, Consumentenbond, Netflix, Oxxio, Mauritshuis and Bugaboo. You’ll also be part of the Dept marketing team, in which you write for both our own Depsters and the outside world. You’ll work closely with our team of designers, developers, strategists and all-around great folks who will teach you how to keep a cool head and deliver fire motion creations.
All jokes aside: we’re a digital agency that’s on the rise internationally, looking for a nice intern. Young people, bright heads, something with ambition and accelerating companies. We love talent, but we’re also looking for the perfect Dept-fit. We want to click like Lego or match like Tetris. In a completely professional way of course. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between.
At Dept, we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in a workplace in which everyone can be themselves and feel appreciation for who they are and what they do.
Sounds good? We thought so. Now go apply!
Please note: for this role it is required that you submit a (link to your) portfolio with your application. If you do not submit a portfolio, your application will not be considered as complete. On this basis it may not proceed.
- Are passionate about 3D and Motion design;
- Aren’t afraid of words like Easings, Espressions, Null objects, Material Editor and HDRIs.
- Have demonstrable experience with Cinema 4D (or comparable software) and are also handy with Adobe After Effects;
- Have basic skills for prototyping (Principle, ProtoPie or similar software), video editing (Premier) or audio editing (Audition)? That’s a plus!;
- Are proactive, flexible and know how to work together and alone;
- Are fluent in English at a professional level;
- Study something along the lines of 3D motion design;
- Are available full-time from September 2021. The duration of the internship is negotiable.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home including a setup;
- The opportunity to develop yourself and grow into a real professional;
- Close guidance and full membership to the team;
- Free bootcamp training twice a week;
- A fair internship allowance;
- NS business card (if you’re no longer eligible for a student OV);
- A dazzling vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32