Intern Online Editor – English (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne, we are looking for an Intern Online Editor – English (m/f/div) who thinks in our patterns, colours and pictures.
As an Intern Online Editor – English (m/f/div) you support our Project Managers in ongoing projects, especially for creating and optimizing content as well as the implementation of marketing activities for digital marketplaces. As an active part of our Editorial Team you would create product texts and descriptions in English. You help preparing offers in cooperation with our full service marketplace management team and support us to plan and create content for marketing campaigns. The evaluation of reports and performance of several online marketing campaigns would be an additional task for you as well as create project reports in Excel or PowerPoint. In addition, you help with the preparation and processing of sales material.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- You are an advanced student (m/f/div) of marketing, communications, media, English or editing
- Your strengths are languages – especially your English is excellent (spoken and written), additional languages are an advantage
- You have a masterly knowledge of MS Office
- You work independently, structured and reliably
- You have a quick perception and a good speech comprehension
- Besides a high internet affinity, you have a strong interest in new e-commerce topics
- You are creative, motivated, open-minded and looking for a new challenge
- Possibilities to do what you do best
- And to develop your skills even further
- Healthy and tasty food
- Friday drinks / open bar
- Legendary team outings
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, more than a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like?
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.