Intermediate Java Developer
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Java Developer who will be a vital member of an international team full of ambitious and talented experts. With this bunch of professionals, you will combine good coding standards, creativity, technology and data to design and develop complex E-commerce solutions, Java based CMS implementations, customized components and back-end integrations for our enterprise customers.
We are eager to welcome the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and able to strengthen our collective.
– Have minimum 2 years’ experience in developing Java (Web) applications
– Have knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP)
– Have experience with Git, Maven, Spring, Servlets, OSGi (would be nice to have and is considered a plus)
– Have desire and motivation to expand your knowledge of Java and/or Java CMS systems
– Have knowledge of RDBMS or NoSQL databases
– Have high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and a drive to grow
– Have a team player mindset
– Have good communications skills and good command of English
– Possibilities to employ best practices to ensure code quality and meet delivery timelines
– Projects that put to test your Java skills on CMS frameworks such as Adobe Experience Manager, Bloomreach, and Magnolia
– An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around Europe
– A chance to grow and learn from day one
– A chance to actively participate in the software development process, have daily interactions with customers and take part in finding solutions to challenging technical problems
– A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture
– Friday drinks
– Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends
– Great fringe benefits, think laptop, paid parking spot, paid public transport, travel expenses covered and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com