Intermediate Java Developer – Skopje
As a Java Developer, you will be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts. You will combine good coding standards, creativity, technology and data to design and develop complex E-commerce solutions, Enterprise Java based CMS implementations, customized components and back-end integrations for our enterprise customers.
- You will employ best practices to ensure code quality and meet delivery timelines.
- You will put to test your Java skills on Enterprise level frameworks such as Adobe Experience Manager, Bloomreach, and Magnolia.
- You will work together with our Macedonian, Dutch and British colleagues on demanding projects.
- You will actively participate in the software development process, have daily interactions with customers and will take part in finding solutions to challenging technical problems.
You are qualified if you have
- A relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing Java (Web) applications.
- Knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP).
- Experience with Git, Maven, Spring, Servlets (OSGi would be nice to have and is considered a plus).
- Desire and motivation to expand your knowledge of Java and/or Enterprise systems.
- High level of professionalism, enthusiasm and a drive to grow.
- A team player mindset.
- Good communications skills and good command of English.
We are making our company culture our first priority, offering an informal, family-like and rewarding environment. Your development will always be our focus, and you will have the chance to learn and grow from day one. Working hard also means relaxing hard, so we often enjoy activities such as field trips and crazy company weekends.
We offer you the chance to be part of a fast-growing international network of leading digital agencies with offices across Europe and the US, where you will be able to collaborate with more than 1000 of the most talented and experienced people in the industry. Having some of the most successful brands in the world as clients, our job is to make their lives easier.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now!
Send your CV to [email protected] or via the form below.