Global Information Security Officer
Dept Holding NL
In Dept, we are looking for a Global Information Security Officer who will support our ambitions in growing and securing information at the same time.
Dept is constantly expanding in various countries and all the offices have an Information Security System in place based on their own jurisdiction. In order to leverage the cooperation between the offices to the full extent and comply with all relevant local legislation, integration of these various systems is key. In order to utilize their full potential, the individual offices should remain as independent as possible in their creative processes, and at the same time, Dept’s clients are demanding more and independent assurance on Information Security. That’s where you come in!
As a Global Information Security Officer you are responsible for the security and protection of Dept’s data, as well as advising our business teams how to protect the data of our clients. You are pragmatic, with a strong focus on structural improvement, and you define what is really important, what has priority, and act on the things that matter most in a growing environment. You are able to understand, further implement and maintain the current Information Security Management System, but also further expand and implement the scope of the ISMS in a way that is suitable for the organisation. You will be engaging closely with a team of experts from various countries, so you are a person that naturally connects with others and finds joy in building relationships and setting shared goals.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of world class clients. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have more than 3 years of experience in the digital service industry or a start up;
- Have experience in managing information security in SaaS environments;
- Preferably have knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS, and/or Google Cloud Platform;
- Have hands-on experience with IT processes and systems related to information security (Business Continuity, Security testing, patch management, etc.);
- Have experience with ISO27001 implementation or similar frameworks;
- Have track record of raising awareness and support for Information Security at a similar scale;
- Have CISSP, CISM, CISA or comparable certifications (would be a plus!);
- Are flexible, decisive, and know how to prioritise;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32