For our office in Amsterdam or Rotterdam, we are looking for a Fullstack Developer who will help us develop the best internal tools!
As a Full-stack Software Engineer you will work on all aspects of software projects within Dept. You will get immediate user feedback on what you're building, because your colleagues are the users of the software you build. Our team works within Dept to provide the best tools for internal use by our consultants, supercharging their activities. We use a combination of PHP/Symfony, React, Docker, AWS, GCP, GitHub, NodeJS and Go to create the best possible products.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have experience in agile software development;
- Have experience in web programming languages, ideally PHP;
- Know or want to know about frontend development in React;
- Enjoy clean and elegant code;
- Are familiar with the command line and linux;
- Have experience writing automated tests and using version control;
- Know a bit about Docker and containerized applications;
- Ideally have experience in working with GCP, AWS or other cloud computing platforms;
- Speak English Fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!