For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Fullstack Developer who will help us develop the best internal tools!
As a Full-stack Software Engineer you will work on all aspects of software projects within Dept. You will get immediate user feedback on what you're building, because your colleagues are the users of the software you build. Our team works within Dept to provide the best tools for internal use by our consultants, supercharging their activities. We use a wide range of technologies: .Net, PHP/Symfony, React, Vue, Docker, AWS, GCP, GitHub, NodeJS and Go to create the best possible products. We are following the trend and are constantly pushing our customers towards headless CMS cloud solutions like Contentful and Sitecore JSS.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Microsoft / .NET
- We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and have an experienced .NET development team.
- CMS Platform Specialists
- We support and implement CMS platforms for a mixture of large global organisations
- Sitecore, Umbraco, Optimizely is the primary go-to for .Net CMS
- We do solution for a wide range of CMS in the Headless space as well
- We’re Cloud First
- We implement and leverage the services provided by both Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- DevOps / Automation
- Being able to deploy new features easily and quickly to our clients is key; automating as many of our processes as we can enables us to achieve this.
- In our daily work we, among many others, use Jira, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps.
- Database, Search and Storage
- We use a mixture of tools for data storage including SQL Server & MongoDB.
- SOLR, Lucene and Elasticsearch provide the search capability for the CMS platforms we integrate with.
- Have great experience in agile software development
- Want to work in the headless space and set the direction and strategy for headless
- Enjoy clean and elegant code
- Have experience writing automated tests and using version control
- Know a bit about Docker and containerized applications
- Ideally have experience in working with GCP, AWS or other cloud computing platforms
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- A key role for our design and technology team in Copenhagen with possibilities for getting additional responsibilities
- To work with major clients who are often leaders of their vertical
- An open and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied, and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun, social events such as Friday bars, company parties, etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
Your salary will be based on your experience and competencies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology, and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services, and marketing. Our team of over 1,750 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix, and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/