Full Stack Developer (m/f/div)
For our offices in Berlin, Dresden, Jena, and Leipzig and we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who can offer a complete package of front-end, back-end and database knowledge. Someone who's eager to become a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a Full Stack Developer, you are well versed with programming languages needed for client-side development, you know how to write back-end applications and APIs that power the website. Building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM-solutions for world-famous brands comes second nature. You can work with databases, operating systems and can also handle project management activities. Basically, you are a master in both front-end and back-end development, as well as everything in between.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
Berlin, Dresden, Jena, and Leipzig
- You're a skilled software developer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites, web development with Content Management Systems or the application of CRM solutions;
- You have experience with the integration of payment providers, ERP systems, PIM systems, warehousing or in working with CMS/CRM systems;
- Knowledge of Salesforce Cloud is preferable;
- You possess basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
- You have an international, service oriented and user focused mindset
- Have a team player mindset, good communications skills and good command of English, good German language skills (preferable for German offices)
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Jena, Dresden, Leipzig or Berlin
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Business English and German classes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Legendary team outings, get-togethers and events (Team Lunch, DEPT-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Winter sport Camp)
- An excellent salary based on experience;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.