Full Stack Developer Salesforce – BE EXCELLENT
Are you a software developer who wants to help us building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands like O'Neill, Birkenstock & Playmobil? Apply now as Full Stack Developer (m/f) for one of our German offices in Berlin, Dresden, Jena or Leipzig.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You understand the individual processes and requirements of our customers, support them during the entire software development cycle, and develop innovative software solutions for them.
- In addition to building storefront templates and UI components, you will implement the business logic and integrate e-commerce, CMS or CRM solutions.
- Components of your job are application development and implementation, as well as technical reviews in the post-launch phase.
- You collaborate proactively with Technical Consultants and Technical Operationsmanagement Team.
- Optionally, you will support pre-sales activities and project estimations.
- Step by step and according to your skills, you can move more towards technical project management or into solution consulting.
- Are a skilled software developer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites, web development with Content Management Systems or the application of CRM solutions.
- Already have experience with the integration of payment providers, ERP systems, PIM systems, warehousing or in working with CMS/CRM systems.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or Oracle Cloud is preferable
- Already have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture.
- Combine an international, service oriented and user focused mindset
- Have business fluent language skills in English (all offices), good German language skills (preferable for German offices)
- Learn and grow in a professional environment
- Work together with salesforce and oracle cloud experts
- A variety of interesting projects
- Team Spirit in an international team
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- Business English Class, German Class
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Daily fresh fruit and flat rate for water, coffee and tea
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Get-togethers and Events (Team Lunch, BEE-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Wintersport Camp)
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of more than a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
Director Human Resources – Tina Himsel
You are part of the development team for famous customers like Panasonic or Quiksilver. Would you like to join us? We are looking forward to your application (job references, project descriptions, and expected salary are appreciated). You can also send us your unsolicited application.