Frontend Developer – React Native
Design & Technology NL
For our Technology, we are looking for a Frontend Developer who will work with React Native on delivering the best projects for our clients!
As a Frontend Developer you have a sixth sense for what the user needs and you know how to apply it to delivering quality mobile applications. You will cooperate closely with your team, creating the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You know that it’s not only about creating new features, but also about trying to keep coming up with new ideas that will make the app better for the users, but also stay one step ahead of competitors.
We are looking for someone who has a proactive approach and someone who is able to implement complex design specifications, an individual who can combine their interpersonal skills and their knowledge in order to easily interpret client requests and translate them into reality.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Plieger, Hogeschool Rotterdam, Maandag and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 3 years of experience at a digital agency or a project based company as a Frontend Developer;
- Have a strong affinity with mobile and UX technology;
- Know your way around React Native framework;
- Can work well together with colleagues from all disciplines;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32