Financial Planning & Analysis Professional
Dept Holding UK
Financial Planning & Analysis Professional
Do you like to crunch data, develop financial models and provide thoughtful business insights to management? Dept is looking for a financial planning and analysis (FP&A) professional to do just that.
The FP&A department works across a wide variety of stakeholders, countries and nationalities and its work is critical to the company’s strategic decision making. We are looking for an expert in critically evaluating data and building robust models that enable management to make sound business decisions. You need to be a proactive thinker who enjoys problem solving, communicating with non-financial stakeholders and being a team player.
Your routine tasks will involve developing budgets and forecasts, analysing monthly financial performance, creating insightful KPIs, supporting with the upkeep of quality data and challenging the business leaders. Also, as you will be joining a rapidly scaling company, you will play a key role in supporting projects that enable the company to build on its success. These projects can include systems integrations and replatforming, acquisition onboardings, rebrandings, non-financial KPI development and more.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world; a futurist at heart who takes the stage and will toast to a successful week with us. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- At least 3+ years experience within FP&A as a Business Analyst or Business Partner
- Experience working in a service-oriented business
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Qualified to degree level (preferably to Masters level)
- Preferably a qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA) or with extensive exposure to IFRS and local GAAP
- Willing to take initiative, work independently and take responsibility that helps you in leading projects from start to end
- Are tech savvy, especially with Excel
- Like to make analysis that people will rely on and can deliver clear outcomes without loose ends
- Possess a creative mindset
- Approach tasks as a team player and are happy to working to tight deadlines
- Have an appetite to learn about how a global business works
- Experience with Power BI and big data models is advantageous
- Preferably have an interest in the technology and the digital industry
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Patagonia, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more.