Group Reporting Analyst
For our office in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Group Reporting Analyst who wants to work at one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Europe.
As a Group Reporting Analyst at Dept, you contribute to group reporting and consolidation processes of various business teams and you are responsible for correct and timely monthly/annual closing of various companies in the Netherlands and abroad. You are involved in on-boarding of new business teams and their migration to our standard finance suite. You are no stranger to the consolidation of domestic and foreign companies, financial and accounting reviews and compliance monitoring.
In addition, you take the lead in investigating inter-company differences and help to prepare documentation for the annual audit. In this role you feel comfortable to prepare proactive analyses, come up with a design proposal for new processes and you interact with both internal and external stakeholders. You directly contribute to the mission of Dept with reports that matter.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as KLM, NS, ABN AMRO, bol.com, Oxxio and Philips. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have a completed HBO or WO degree;
- Have at least 3-4 years of experience in a similar position, Big4 or consulting;
- Have experience with and understanding of consolidation and group reporting, finance and accounting reviews, group control and compliance monitoring;
- Are familiar with consolidation processes and group control:
- Understand financial administration;
- Have experience with accounting programs;
- Have strong analytical and communication skills and is stress-resistant;
- Are proactive, independent, but also an enthusiastic team player;
- You know your way in Excel;
- Have experience with LucaNet or other consolidation software is a plus;
- Speak and write English fluently, other fluent languages (Dutch or German) are a plus.
- An open culture;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Great get-togethers;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.