For our Rotterdam office we are looking for a Finance Assistant to help ensure our Financial Controllers can do their work even better than they already do.
The primary responsibility of the Finance Assistant is to support several colleagues in our international finance team. Based on your knowledge, experience and ambitions you are (partly) responsible for booking transactions, such as purchase invoices, inter-company transactions and generating sales invoices. In preparing monthly and annual closures you maintain the financial administration and you will be supporting several project administrations. Beside, you will be helping with ad hoc projects, such as integrating acquisitions, standardizing digital work processes and integrating new systems.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but, we are also looking for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, who strives towards a better world, takes the stage, who is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have a Bachelor degree (preferably Business Economics / Accountancy);
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a comparable position;
- Have experience with accounting software;
- Have strong analytical and communicating skills and you are stress resistant;
- Are proactive, can work independently, but are at the same time an enthusiastic team player;
- Rock Excel;
- Have a good command of English.
- An open culture;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- A NS-Business card;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Great get-togethers;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of more than a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.