E-Commerce Full Stack Developer
For our Amsterdam office, we are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Developer who wants to help us build the best-in-class e-commerce sites for world-famous brands!
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will be designing business logic and integrations for e-commerce solutions and working with UI integrations. You are no stranger to working directly with clients in order to build the best solution and deliver the best work together with your team; you will work together with colleagues from multiple disciplines from creatives to developers. We pride ourselves to deliver best-in-class implementations always going the extra mile for our clients and bring the projects to another level.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Bugaboo, Gall & Gall, Birkenstock, Playmobil and many others. Yes, we are eager to have the most talented experts in the game on board. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world. A futurist at heart, but also someone who toasts with us to a successful week of Friday.
- Are interested in developing top notch e-commerce websites with multiple integrations with 3rd party systems for payments, warehousing, product information, etc.;
- You have experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C;
- Have experience with MVC design pattern;
- Have basic knowledge of process modeling and software architecture;
- Have an international and user-focused mindset: our success is built on putting user experience first;
- Master English language in both spoken and written format.
- An open culture;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Great get-togethers;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.