Digital Trends & Research Analyst
Do you love the ever changing world of digital and do you enjoy reading, analysing and writing about it even more? We are looking for a digital trends & research analyst to help the Dept teams and leadership to always be one step ahead when it comes to the latest innovations and trends in the industry.
This role requires you to keep up with the latest news and developments in the digital landscape (e.g. in advertising, technology, media and more). You will be reading various online newspapers and magazines on a daily basis as well as reviewing publications from research institutions and consultants. You will be asked to leverage your curious mind and analytical skills to discover, analyse, summarize and share the latest digital trends. You will be in close contact with various Dept teams and groups where you are helping to shape the future commercial agenda of Dept. You will report to the global Strategic Projects team within Dept. Given the international nature of the job, any location where Dept is operational could serve as the home base.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as Adidas, Steelseries, Takeaway.com, bol.com, Samsung and Indigo. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Enjoy reading, analysing and writing;
- Have at least one year of proven working experience in a similar or related role (a portfolio would be a plus);
- Have a degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related studies;
- Have an edge when you have a university degree;
- Have top notch skills in writing in English.
- The opportunity to develop yourself at the highest level within a rapidly growing agency
- A steep career growth path that you can shape yourself
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications; Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
It is also possible to apply via Whatsapp, please send us your resume at +31 6 82 44 21 20!