For our UK team, we are looking for a Digital Strategist that can work with our clients to develop their digital strategies and implementation roadmap and transformation plans. You will be focused on helping our global clients to understand today’s business requirements and educate them on how tomorrow’s digital solutions will meet them.
As a Digital Strategist, you will be involved in the creation and integration of digital solutions for clients and client teams, working closely with them to understand their business goals and how to translate them into appropriate digital strategies and solution designs. Together with specialists and the account manager you work out tight plans where technology, data and creativity come together.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will celebrate our success together with us!
- Have a broad appreciation of the entire digital customer journey
- Are able to analyse data and trends from a number of sources and translate insights into a clear and compelling story and vision for the future
- Have a strategic vision and make this concrete with advice, roadmaps and concepts;
- Should be able to build strong relationships both internally and external; a master of communications – written and verbal;
- Are enterprising, like to take initiative and dare to ask;
- Have experience in digital and technology strategy development, operating model, capability and governance design
- Can develop the business cases for digital opportunities
- Have affinity with technology platforms (CMS, DXP, CRM, Marketing Automation), analytics and data;
- Firmly comprehends large organisations, businesses and processes;
- Make complex topics simple, small and understandable for customers;
- Preferably have prior experience with commercial CMS and DXP platforms such as Adobe Experience Cloud/AEM, Sitecore, Salesforce, EpiServer, Tridion etc…
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits; think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Regular social events;
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 750 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.