Digital Platform Strategist
We're looking for a Digital Platform Strategist with a track record in e-commerce for our Amsterdam or Rotterdam office, who considers it a challenge to make digital platforms better, more efficient and more fun!
As a leading digital agency, we strive to create the best online solutions and make our clients happy. As a Digital Platform Strategist with a specialisation in the (continuous) development of digital products, preferably with a background in e-commerce, you're invaluable in that pursuit!
Are you looking for your next career opportunity and to use your years of experience to take on a bigger responsibility for the further development of digital platforms? Then this role is perfect for you!
As a Digital Platform Strategist, you breathe digital and are constantly contemplating the healthy balance between developing a digital platform and looking towards the future. You're assertive, more than familiar with the market and you've got a keen eye for developments that allow clients to accelerate their digital business, with the ability to explain everything clearly. Your communication methods gain you your client's trust and ensure that they see you as an important conversation partner, on an operational, tactical and strategic level. You're a paragon of advisory sales and notice commercial opportunities which you translate into proposals for the client with the help of the account manager. You also translate visions and strategies into useful roadmaps and backlogs, which clarify what the team of designers, developers and marketeers will be working on. You leave the work to the experts, but like keeping an eye on things and ensuring that no topic such as IT, design, digital marketing or measurability is overlooked. In other words: under your supervision, you craft amazing digital platforms and make clients happy. Does that sound like music to your ears?
We're a young company and our brightest minds spend every day working for a plethora of clients, such as Eneco, BPD, Bol.com, Aegon, Takeaway and Bugaboo. We prefer to get the most talented experts on our team, but we're also looking for someone who is the perfect fit for Dept. Someone who doesn't shy away from learning and inspiring others, who looks ahead, is brave enough to take the stage and joins us for (virtual) drinks to celebrate a successful week.
- Have a university degree in the field of business, innovation or design;
- Have 3-5 years of experience when it comes to the (further) development of digital products; preferably within e-commerce (such as a product owner, e-commerce manager, conversion specialist, digital strategist, web analyst or business analyst);
- Are experienced when it comes to developing product visions, multi-year strategies and roadmaps;
- Are looking for your next career move where you leverage your expertise to take on a broader responsibility for the establishing and development of digital platforms;
- Have amazing communicative skills that gain you the client's trust and thus ensures they view you as an important conversation partner on an operational, tactical and strategic level;
- Understand the world of platform personalisation and the required methods and technology;
- Want to create the best possible platform for our clients and remember to put end users front and centre;
- Develop your digital vision and strategy through co-creation and interactive workshops, and you keep internal and external stakeholders involved;
- Use data or user testing to support your decisions;
- Look beyond only the (further) development of the platform and assist our clients with the formation of a digital team;
- Are enterprising, fun to work with and you know how to motivate and inspire people;
- An open company culture;
- The opportunity to do what you're good at and what you want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- A good salary and great fringe benefits;
- The possibility to work 4 days a week;
- An NS-Business Card;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- A laptop and a phone.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency featuring the most experienced thinkers and makers. One agency that brings together creativity, technology, and data. We help you to reinvent and accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organisations need.
You can also apply via WhatsApp: please send your CV to 06 82 44 21 20!