Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/div) – Focus E-Mail Marketing & Social Selling
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/div) with a focus on “E-Mail Marketing & Social Selling” who thinks in our patterns, colors and images.
As a Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/div) you work in the CRM system Salesforce and the associated E-Mail-Marketing Tool Pardot, create recipient lists and build campaigns as well as automated E-Mail routes. You are responsible for newsletters and mailings and make sure that they are sent properly and punctually. At the same time you support the sales team by generating qualified leads from our target group with the help of social media channels. In addition you use social media channels such as LinkedIn for the social selling of our event tickets. You set up a marketing report for the department head and the managing director in order to improve the digital marketing area targeted and steadily.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- You have first professional experience and expertise in online marketing
- You have an idea about social media or the personal approach to interesting contacts through the various channels
- You have worked with a CRM system or an E-Mail-Marketing tool before
- You know the key KPIs in Email-Marketing and you know how to positively influence the delivery, opening and click rates
- Your always work carefully and efficiently
- You are characterized by strong motivation, commitment, quality awareness and a hands-on mentality
- You have excellent knowledge in English and basic skills in German
- Desirable: You are already familiar with Salesforce or Pardot and are strong in the formulation of short meaningful texts
- Desirable: You have a high level of technical affinity and are familiar with the setup and operation of E-Mail-Marketing tools
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics or already have operational experience in Amazon for manufacturers and brands
- Possibilities to do what you do best
- And to develop your skills even further
- Healthy and tasty food
- Friday drinks / open bar
- Legendary team outings
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.