Design & Technology UK
The overall purpose of this role is to develop and oversee the execution of digital strategies, which meet (and exceed) the expectations and objectives of the agency’s clients. You will work with a cross-functional team to implement the solutions and strategies to achieve the
objectives agreed with clients. As part of the role you will identify opportunities that can help clients to succeed, be that new technology or other teams within the Dept agency that can help to achieve their goals. A key element of the role will be working with the project teams
to provide strategic input on a client’s project from inception to delivery to ensure that a strategic mindset is applied throughout.
A key element of the role will be working with the project teams to provide strategic input on a client’s project from inception to delivery to ensure that a strategic mindset is applied throughout. You will work with the team to articulate and visualise a strategic direction that addresses the client's core challenge from a customer point of view. You will also understand Dept services and products and act as client partner to help drive value.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Act as the Client Lead within the agency
- Take the lead in client situations to ensure the best outcome for the agency and the client
- Effective communication with clients to update them on changes to strategies, activity and projects
- Direct all aspects of your account and constantly ensure the PMs are supported and in flight projects reviewed
- Understand client’s objectives and interests, and the environment in which they, their customers and their competitors operate and propose innovative solutions to help them achieve them
- Work with the relevant teams to create and deliver digital marketing strategy for clients, including regular measurement, review, and refinement
- Work with the team to articulate and visualise a strategic direction that addresses the client'score challenge from a customer point of view
- Work with clients and internal specialists to create digital roadmaps
- Analyse campaign data and provide recommendations for future campaigns
- Think proactively to ensure potential opportunities for your clients are explored
- Work well across a variety of skilled teams to execute projects
- Understand Dept services and products and act as client partner to help drive value
- Be curious about the latest digital trends and find ways to apply them to our clients
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out.
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony.
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities.
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report.
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Patagonia, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. Find out more about us.