Digital Analytics Consultant
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Data Analytics Consultant who can help us with Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data visualization in Google Data Studio or sometimes Power BI.
At Dept, we create platforms and campaigns for our clients. But we don’t just make them look pretty, they need to be effective. As a Data Analytics Consultant you will be working on GA & GTM audits and measurement plans, to provide our clients and teams the insights on how their site or campaign is performing. Together with the NL data team you will be involved in defining KPI’s, setting up or improving the measurement setup and visualizing the data in or or several dashboards.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Philips, Rituals, Hans Anders and a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a data related role;
- Are experienced in using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Data visualization in tools like Google Data studio, making use of Google BigQuery and ETL to gather and structure data;
- Are analytical, technical and have great communication skills;
- You like to challenge the status quo and continuously improve;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.