Digital Analytics Consultant (m/f/div)
Dept Berlin DE
For our Berlin team we are looking for a Digital Analytics Consultant to help build digital analytics and reporting solutions to help our clients understand their users better to enhance the user journey, experience and services offered.
As part of the Data Management Team we consult clients of all sizes, from startups to enterprise, working in project teams with awesome Project Managers, Data Architects, Data Engineers and Digital Analysts.
- Developing data solutions that are scalable, flexible and easy to implement
- Dealing with tracking specifications and tag management setups for Google Tag Manager, Tealium and Abode Launch
- Implement and quality assurance with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Piwik Pro
- Visualising our clients’ digital marketing activities by preparing reports in Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI or Tableau
- Berlin office or remote in Germany
- Remote from UK, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Croatia or Macedonia
- Have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in business or marketing intelligence
- Bring experience with analytics and tracking tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Able to build reports using Google Data Studio or Tableau or Power BI
- You are characterised by a structured, analytical and independent way of working
- Know how to act as a committed team player and appreciate constructive feedback to grow beyond yourself
- Convince with a high degree of openness and empathy
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional team and contributing with technical expertise
- Speak fluent English
- BONUS: German language skills
- An appreciative and collaborative company culture with a “can do” attitude
- Diverse internal learning sessions in the area of Data & Business Intelligence to keep you up to date on the latest technologies and innovations
- Remote Policy so you have some variety to yourself in the current climate!
- Colleagues who both love their work and value teamwork
- Fast-growing and challenging data management projects from well-known companies ranging from corporations to start-ups
- Continuous internal and external training and specialisation opportunities
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models, manageable travel)
- Mental health, diverse internal People & Culture measures to make you feel even more active in addition to that
- Digital get-togethers and events like Team Lunch, TGIF
- Global get-togethers with your colleagues at our digital events – Dept Festival and Winter Festival and who knows what will follow tomorrow!
WHO ARE WE ARE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.