Digital Agency Scheduling Coordinator
Design & Technology UK
Dept is hiring a Scheduling Coordinator to join our Manchester team. To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to multitask, organise and collaborate; you will love finding the best solution to a problem. Traffic coordinators juggle a wide variety of requests from clients and complete deadlines with limited resources. You will ideally have experience in agency traffic management and/or coordinating projects within an agency setting. In addition, experience in scheduling a large team would be preferable.
- Manage daily departmental schedule updates, from ad hoc requests to fully formed project plans.
- Hold regular production meetings and status updates with the wider agency.
- Monitor capacity and raise issues to management as they arise.
- Communicate, schedule and coordinate multiple projects and teams.
- Pipeline new opportunities up to three months in advance.
- Monitor pipeline opportunities beyond three months in advance.
- Manage and schedule resources for other Dept agencies.
- Manage and coordinate holiday requests.
- Monitor unassigned or at-risk projects.
- Solid understanding of traffic management processes and systems, and eager to build on previous experience.
- Previous resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects.
- Adept at maintaining processes and creating reports for line managers.
- Skilled at working under pressure.
- Decisive and comfortable making prioritisations.
- Equipped to oversee project resources and assist with the management of freelance requirements and bookings.
- Able to prioritise and manage changes daily to the schedule, monitoring upcoming clashes and suggesting options to overcome
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out.
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony.
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities.
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report.
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Patagonia, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. Find out more about us.